A quilters LuCkY HuBbY~thread audition~NeigHbOrHooD WaTcHdOg~GrOcErIeS and PoSt OfFiCe rUn...♥

A VERY handsome quilt from a new customer for her beloved....rich fabrics~great design~♥

 Thread audition~ I am definately using two colors so I can highlight and lowlight this beautiful fabric...
 These two make the cut! Be sure to take your thread OFF the spool and lay it on your fabric to get your best measure..

 Looks great with the background as well~see the difference with the thread on the spools and the tiny thread color against the fabric?

 Millie waiting to see her friends walk down Robin Hill this morning~♥

 Mailing and groceries to get in for the munchkins coming after school today~time for hot chocolate and marshmallows I'm thinking! Soy milk for Minnie Vinnie of course~♥
Colleen and Annie your quilts are on the way!!

Comments

  1. Comfy cozy , I would like to sneak a peak in those packages , and I think I will enlarge the screen to see your list , everything looks interesting ! You obviously have style !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts