ThAnK GoOdNeSs FoR ApPliqUe!




I had a VERY nice visit with the owners of the Charlton sewing Center yesterday as they came as promised to set up my new long arm quilting machine~It feels good to fill that big empty room with a quilting  machine again! ( Too cloudy today for pictures..)

I cannot wait till this newly repaired knee can tolerate a few minutes of thread play~
Patience....

In the meantime I have at least a half million projects I can entertain myself with including a search for just the right quilt to auction for a Cancer Walk Fundraiser in the Spring~My friend is walking so the LEAST I can do is make a pretty quilt~write some words of love into it for the special winner~

A public shout out to my friend Maryellen for raising money and raising HOPE!


 This is my project that entertains me thoroughly in my sewing room~Prim quilts are by far my very favorite~


 Freezer paper~remember to place rt and left facing onto the right side of the fabric....

 This will be mine......will someone please remind me...if you see a post about it going somewhere...♥



Millie enjoying the last of the snow before the fog came and ate it up!



Comments

  1. Oh my goodness Millie is big, you need to post some pics of the 2 of them together. Yes patience it's hard and especially since you ave a new toy how an you stand it? Hope all s well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching for pics of your new machine. Your knee will be better just in time for spring! I too love applique. It is my favorite thing. Since i started wearing bifocals it is a bit harder. I like the Laundry basket quilts patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts