Has anyone seen the sun?

 I took Frans beautiful quilt off my frame this morning.......The photos will have to wait for an appropriately sunny day so you can really enjoy her lovely color choices~ And the back is just as beautiful! It was a LONG time "on the frame" but well worth it~so pretty!!!








Today is super rainy and grey so it will be a great day to load on another beautiful quilt and then hook a bit before I pick up big "E" from kindergarten~she asked me yesterday on the way to dance class if she could come over today and do" fifty-fifty" watercolors~(she paints, then I paint and we create something pretty cool together) How can I ever resist an invitation to paint with a five year old? She said."We need to go to Michaels to buy some more supplies.." I agree~never enough supplies.....




This is one of Emmas drawings from yesterday......I love her signature...♥

Comments

  1. You are so blessed to have time like that with your granddaughter! Time goes so quickly. I remember well time like that with my daughter when she was 5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Candy~ sometimes I will do a really quick review ( in my head...)of my "to do" list when my little ones ask me if they can come over and nothing EVER is as important~♥E

      Delete
  2. We had sun for about an hour. The quilt looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn~we can't complain here in New England~it could be snow.....have a great day! E

      Delete
  3. Emma's drawing is pretty cool. It's really nice that your take the time to do 50/50s with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really impressed me with this drawing~right out of her little five year old head~a cow!!! E

      Delete
  4. Eileen you have a beautiful blog, and a very precious family. Emma's picture is lovely. Grand kids are the best. I only have the one and she has just turned twelve. One thing for certain if I ever feel down she always manages to put a smile on my face.
    Nearly forgot the quilt looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy we had the chance to meet today in this 'blogland" and I will be a follower of you and your quilting Kath~♥E

      Delete
  5. The drawing is very precious! And I love that beautiful quilt and the cheery colors! Enjoy your week! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts