Signs of Spring at my favorite farmstand ~ ♥






Comments

  1. Fabulous photos although I see some of my house hold in both... smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was there yesterday ! i touched a couple of treasures in all your photos , i bought cathy some wooden garden markers for her knot garden ; chocolate milk and earrings for me .... your swedish sister , (my mormor called me moo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How familiar ~~~~~~
    One of her tablecloths,dishtowels and potholders made their way to my brighten up my home for Easter.
    I see Dad's favorite birdbook there, although Dad's is pretty worn out from years of birdwatching.
    I find that I know the names of a lot of the birds~~
    I didn't know I was listening
    Thanks Eileen Beth and Joe for yesterday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts