Getting ready for MQX East!!!! ( Machine Quilters Expo!)

Lots left to do on my list before I leave for MQX in Providence next week~ I am prepping some handwork to bring along for the little in between moments...♥ I am actually prepping them in my "in between " moments! Lol!
Let's see~ I want to finish and deliver 3 quilts ♥♥♥
I want to mail out two little gifts for two lovely bloggers who mailed me some Kaffe remnants last week!!! Thank you and the deal still remains ~I will quilt for Kaffe remnants! (e-mail me at robinhillquilts@hotmail.com)
I really want to figure out my new Kindle so I can take it with me....(thank you kids for such a wonderful present...now come back and help me to figure it out...lol!)
A little shopping and a little packing and then I am off to R.I. to network with my quilting friends and hopefully find some of my "virtual" blogging friends!


My new Cosmos threads~wh00p! wh00p!

 My new sewing mascot from my grand~daughter Isabel~♥

Comments

  1. A lovely bunch of threads and a cute mascot. What does MQX stands for? JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on going on Saturday....I'll look for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin I am also hoping to go to this, I remeber you talking about it last year and have been waiting patiently for it lol! Boy that seemed like yesterday? Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts