Skips quilt is next!! Always beautiful...







Thanks to my trio for joining my Pay~It~Forward! Your handmades are coming together in my sewing room!
This is my next treasure to quilt~I have a number of applique "experts" and Skip is definately one of them. I am always honored to quilt her beautiful work.
My garden quilt is coming along slow but surely..it took a minute for me to switch gears for one of my own...I had to look at it for a bit before I decided what to quilt..pics to follow ~ soon....

Comments

  1. Beautiful applique! I can't wait to see it all quilted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the kind of work I really like. Applique is so beautiful. Send me your address and I will send you your "pay it forward" gift. It's all ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent quilt!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts